The needs of a Obstetricians and Gynecologists practice are unique and therefore call for a specialized electronic medical records designed to the specific needs of an OB-GYN.
First Medical Suite’s OBGYN module is reliable and based on proven technology to meet the specific needs of the OB/GYN Physician. They can also be customized to mimic your existing workflow and model your existing templates/forms.
- ACOG ante-partum record
- Estimated Due Date Calculator.
- Features of delivery, including length of pregnancy, duration of labor, complications of delivery and delivery method.
- Fetal Measurements.
- Fetal Ultrasound analysis: Head Circumference, Estimated Fetal Weight, Femur Length, etc.
- Graphics of relevant anatomy for rapid charting.
- Imaging functionality including Ultrasound, and its interpretation.
- Maintains data sets unique to Obstetrics
- Weeks of gestation.
- Signs of Labor.
- Fetal Presentation.
- Fetal Heart rate.
- Fetal Movement.
- Birth Weight.
- Gender of Baby.
- Prenatal Laboratory Studies.
- Genetic Counseling.
- Contraception History
- OB/GYN Drug Database with interaction checking
- OB/GYN specific ICD/CPT Codes
First Medical Solutions has developed templates specific to your system, which remain customizable for each physician in your clinic.
- ACOG Forms/Templates
- Well Woman Visit Templates
- Initial Obstetric Exam Templates
- Initial Gynecological Exam Templates
- OB/GYN Specific Physical Exam
- OB/GYN Specific Follow Up Visit Template
- Incontinence Templates
- Infertility Exam Templates
- Sexual Dysfunction Templates
- Pregnancy Test Templates
- Ultrasound System and Imaging Integration
- OB/GYN Patient Education
- OB/GYN CPT/ICD Codes
- Common OB/GYN Drugs Database
- OB/GYN Drug Dosage Calculator
- Point-n-Click SOAP Note Templates
- Custom OB/GYN SOAP Note Templates
- Referral Letter Templates customized for the OB/GYN Physician
.. and many more OB/GYN EHR templates...
First Medical Suite can assist OB/GYN Physicians in improving the quality of care being provided as well as assist the OB/GYN Physician in building solid relationships with his patients.